1k Challenge 2018
1. The goal of this challenge is to see how much return you can generate starting with a modest account of 1k by the end of this year.
2. You may deposit in USD, EURO or GBP. You can trade any system, method or style manually or by using algos. You can trade any mix of instruments available to you including forex, indices, bonds, options and crypto on the same account. You may use any amount of leverage available to you. You only get one shot. No reloading accounts or multiple entry’s for this challenge.
3. The winners are a) The trader with the highest net return and b) The trader with the lowest draw down to return, by end of play on 31st December 2018.
How to Join
4. To join the challenge I will need to verify your account details before you start trading.
A) If your account is with CrescoFx email customer support to let them know you are participating in the 1k Trading Challenge and let me know your account number.
B) With any other broker connect your trading account to MyFxBook and send me a private link via DM on Twitter (@wmd4x).
C) If your account can not be connected to MyFxBook send me a screenshot clearly identifying the account number and opening balance. I will need a temporary/investor password once a month to verify your numbers and/or you can show me the trade history on your platform via Skype (id: Wmd4xx) screen share.
5. Transparency matters. IF your results/account can not be properly verified or foul play is suspected you will be eliminated from the challenge. All accounts that appear on the leaderboard are subject to being checked with login details/password.
Trading is a high risk activity and not suitable for everyone. This challenge is not for persons under 18 years of age.
All financial products traded on margin carry a high degree of risk to your capital. They are not suited to all investors and you can lose more than your initial deposit. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary. Cresco Capital Markets (UK) Ltd respects your privacy. Your details will never be shared and are under protection.
You do not own, or have any interest in, the underlying assets. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. Spreads may widen depending on liquidity and market volatility. The information here is prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consequently, you should consider the information in light of your objectives, financial situation and needs.